Thakur Anoop Singh Bio
Thakur Anoop Singh is an actor, fitness model and Mr. India Bodybuilding Champion. He studied and worked hard to become a pilot. At the age of 19 he achieved his pilot license. In 2015 he win the title Mr. India. His biggest role as an actor is in Mahabharat. Let’s know more about his career, family and other interesting facts of Thakur Anoop Singh.
Real Name: Thakur Anoop Singh
Profession: Acotor, Bodybuilder
Personal Information of Thakur Anoop Singh
DOB (Date of Birth): 23rd March 1989
Birth Zone: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hometown: Mumbai, Indian
Hobby: Gyming, Watching UFC fights and Kabaddi
Physical Stats of Thakur Anoop Singh
Height (Approx.): 6’0’’
Weight (Approx.): 85Kg
Eye: Dark Brown
Thakur Anoop Singh Family
Thakur Anoop Singh Relationship & Love Life
Marital Status: Unknown
GF/ Affairs: Unknown
Educational Qualification of Thakur Anoop Singh
Educational Qualification: Unknown
Favorite Things of Thakur Anoop Singh
Favorite Food: Sweet potato, Honey, Rice
Favorite Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite Song: Dhritarashtra (Mahabharat)
Interesting Facts of Thakur Anoop Singh
- In 2015 Thakur Anoop Singh won the gold medal in the World Body Building Championship in Thailand by defeating 70 athletes.
- He is known for his famous character of Dhritarashtra in Mahabharat show in Star Plus.
- He is a big animal lover and he has Great Dane dog called Oscar.
- In 2015 he won the bronze medal in Mr. Asia contest in Uzbekistan
- Thakur Anoop Singh takes 40 egg whites, 300grams of chicken and fish every day.
- He was also seen as Prince Malayeketu in Imagine TV’s serial Chandragupta Maurya.