Sangeeta Bijlani Bio:
Sangeeta Bijlani is a former Indian Model and actress who was born ion 9th July 1965. In 1980 she won the Miss India title. She did many TV commercial and was a very successful model. Later she had worked on various hit Bollywood films. Let’s know more about her personal life, career, relationship and other interesting facts.
Real Name: Sangeeta Bijlani
Profession: Model, Actress, Producer
Personal Information of Sangeeta Bijlani
DOB (Date of Birth): 9th July 1965
Birth Zone: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hobby: Photography, Travelling, Workout
Physical Stats of Sangeeta Bijlani
Height (Approx.): 5’7’’
Weight (Approx.): 60Kg
Figure Measurement: 32-30-32
Eye: Dark Brown
Hair: Light Brown
Sangeeta Bijlani Family
Father: Motilal Bijlani
Mother: Poonam Bijlani
Brother: Sunil Motilal Bijlani
Sangeeta Bijlani Relationship & Love Life
Marital Status: Divorced
BF/ Affairs: Salman Khan (1986-1996)
Spouse/Husband: Muhammad Azharuddin (Former Cricketer and Politician)
Marriage Date: 14th November 1996
Divorce Date: 2010
Educational Qualification of Sangeeta Bijlani
School: Mount Mary Convent High School, Mumbai, India
College: M.M.K. College, Mumbai, India
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Sangeeta Bijlani Debut
Film: Qatil (1988)
TV: Chandni (1996)
Favorite Things of Sangeeta Bijlani
Favorite Actor: Vinod Khanna
Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Favortie Color: Red
Interesting Facts of Sangeeta Bijlani
- Sangeeta Bijlani is a veteran model and Bollywood actress who was born and raised by a Sindhi family.
- She loves to consume alcohol.
- She had won many beauty titles like Campa Princess, Bombay Harbour, Jaycees Queen and Eagle Queeen in the school and college days.
- In 1980, Sangeeta Bijlani won the title of Miss India in Seoul, South Korea and she also participated in Miss Universe contest where she won “Best National Costume Award” which was designed by her mother.
- She started modeling at very early age. At the age of 16 she participated in “Dettol Soap” ad.
- She has featured in many TVC for popular brands like Nirma, Vicco Turmeric, Graviera Suitings, Cadbury, Fem Insto Bleach, Campa Cola, Colgate, Pond’s Dreamflower Talc Powder & Soap etc.
- Sangeeta Bijlani started her acting career back in 1988 from the movie named “Qatil”.
- She is known for “Bijli” as she got her nickname due to strong and powerfull ramp walk.
- Sangeeta Bijlani is a successful model but unfortunately an unsuccessful actress.
- She worked in many movies like Tridev, Hathyar, Yodha, jurm, Izzat, Khoon Ka Karz, Gunehgar Kaun and others.
- She had a long 10 years relationship with Bollywood superstart Salman Khan. Later in 1986 she got married to cricketer and politician Azharuddin.
- In 1991, she worked in a Kannada Movie “Police Mathu Daada”.
- In 2009, she struggled for her husband for the Lok Sabha elections, who was nominated from Moradabad.