Kratika Sengar Bio:
Kratika Sengar is a TV actress and dancer who born on 3rd July 1986 in Kanpur, India. She is very popular for multi-talented actress in TV serial industry. Let’s know more about her family, relation, love life, career, award, interesting facts, and others.
Real Name: Kratika Sengar
Nickname: Chinki, Kartu
Personal Information of Kratika Sengar
DOB (Date of Birth): 3rd July 1986
Birth Zone: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hometown: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hobby: Swimming, Shopping, Travelling, Reading Books
Physical Stats of Kratika Sengar
Height (Approx.): 5’5’’
Weight (Approx.): 55Kg
Figure Measurement: 34-26-36
Kratika Sengar Family
Father: Vedant Sengar
Mother: Kalpana Sengar Vedant
Brother: Anuraag Sengar Vedant
Kratika Sengar Relationship & Love Life
Marital Status: Married
BF/ Affairs: Rajeev Sen (Rumour)
Spouse/Husband: Nikitin Dheer
Marriage Date: 3rd September, 2014
Educational Qualification of Kratika Sengar
School: Methodist High School, Kanpur
College/University: Amity University, Noida
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Mass Communication
Kratika Sengar Debut
Film: My Father Godfather (2014)
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007-2008)
Kratika Sengar Award
2007- Star parivaar Favorite Naati Award for the role of Prerna Omi Gill in TV serial “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”.
2010- Zee Rishtey Favorite Beti Award and Madhavrao Scindia Leadership Best Television Actress Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
2011- BIG Television Veer Character Female Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
2012- Women Achievers Aaadhi Abadi Award for the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
5th Boroplus Gold Awards for the Best Celebrity Jodi along with Gurmeet Choudhary & Best Actress(Popular), Zee Rishtey Popular Face (Female) Award, and BIG Star Entertainment Award for the Most Entertaining Television Actor- Female for the role of Aarti Yash Scindia in TV serial “Punar Vivah”.
2016- Zee Gold Best Refresh Jodi Award and Indian Television Academy Best Actress-Drama (Jury) Award for the role of Tanu in TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki”.
2017- Colors Golden Petal Best Jodi Award along with Sharad Malhotra Kalakar Award for the Best Actress, and Garv Indian Television Awards for the Best Onscreen Jodi (Critics) along with Sharad Malhotra, Best Actress (popular) for the role of Tanu in the TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki”.
2018- Garv Indian Television Awards for the Best Onscreen Jodi (Critics) along with Sharad Malhotra, Best Personality (Critics), and Best Actress (popular) for the role of Tanu in the TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki”.
Favorite Things of Kratika Sengar
Favorite Food: Homemade Dal & Rice, Risotto, Chocolates
Favorite Actor: Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani
Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Sriti Jha
Favorite Cuisine: Indian, Italian
Favorite Drink: Mosambi Juice
Favorite Film: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Favorite Sport: Swimming
Favorite Makeup Brand: Maybelline
Favorite Book: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Favorite Place: United Kingdom
Interesting Facts of Kratika Sengar
- Kratika Sengar belongs to middle-class family background.
- She never liked her college life when she was in Delhi because she missed her family too much and didn’t felt safe in the city.
- She started her career in 2007 with TV serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”. She played the role of Sanchi Nakul Virani.
- Kratika Sengar used to work in an advertising firm in Mumbai and for Hungama TV channel.
- She received 8-9 offers for TV serial when she was working on “Punar Vivaah”, but she rejected all of them.
- Her father-in-law is “Pankaj Dheer” who is popularly known for playing the role of Karna in mythological TV serial “Mahabharata”.
- She doesn’t like doing multiple things at a time.
- In 2008, Kratika participated in reality show “Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket”.
- She doesn’t like to do a lot of make-up and prefers using only kajal.