- Nidhi Razdan grew up in a house where the house was obsessed with news and current affairs.
- In her school life, she was interested in becoming a doctor. However, after her father’s suggestion, she decided to venture into the media.
- At the age of 18 Nidhi realized that she wanted to become a journalist.
- Nidhi Razdan became popular by NDTV 24*7 news show Left, Right & Centre.
- She married Neelesh Misra who is a journalist and writer in 2005 but their marriage only last 2 years.
- In 2011 she received the Teacher’s Achievement Award (TAA) for Electronic Journalism.
- For excellence in journalism for reporting from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern India, she was awarded Rammath Goenka award.
- Nidhi Razdan was awarded the Jammu and Kashmir State Government for the excellence of journalism.
- Once she was stalked by a guy who used to send her predatory messages and emails. In the following video, she had opened her mouth about that incident.
- While on a visit to India, Barack Obama refused Nidhi Razdan to ask any question.
- She loves dogs and in her free time, she likes to play with her dogs.
- There is a rumor that Nidhi Razdhan was hooked up with CM of Jammu Kashmir, Omar Abdullah.