Aditya Roy Kapoor Biography
Aditya Roy Kapoor was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 16th Nov, 1985. His mother was a drama teacher in GD somani Memorial School and he completed his school from there. Aditya Roy Kapoor was not very good in studies. He always wanted to be cricketer from the childhood. He failed his 6th and 11th standard but ultimately he completed his graduation. After completing his study he worked as a Video Jokey on Channel V for 5 years.
Personal Information of Aditya Roy Kapoor
Real Name: Aditya Roy Kapur
DOB (Date of Birth): 16th November, 1985
Birth Zone: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Mumbai, India
Hobby: Playing Guitar, Drawing, Writing Songs, Collecting Matchboxes
Physical Stats of Aditya Roy Kapoor
Height (Approx.): 6’2’’
Weight (Approx.): 80kg
Eye: Dark Brown
Aditya Roy Kapoor Family
Aditya Roy Kapoor belongs to a Khatri Hindu family. His father was Punjabi and mother was Jewish. His father is a producer and mother is a former model. When his father met his mother at a bar he was an Army Officer.
Father: Roy Kapur (Producer)
Mother: Salome Roy Kapur (Former Model)
Brother: Siddharth Roy Kapur, Kunaal Roy Kapur
Relationship & Love Life of Aditya Roy Kapoor
Marital Status: Unmarried
GF/ Affairs: Rhea Chakraborty, Shraddha Kapoor, Diva Dhawan
Educational Qualification of Aditya Roy Kapoor
School: G D Somani Memorial School, Mumbai
College: St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Favorite Things of Aditya Roy Kapoor
Favorite Food: Eggs Benedict, Pizza, Butter Chicken, Kaali Daal, Kung Pao Chicken, Kung Pao Potatoes, Honey Nut Crunch, Bavarian Chocolate, Biryani, Rajma Chawal, Seekh Kabab, Korma Boti
Favorite Actor: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt, Daniel Day Lewis, Sean Penn, Abbhay Deol, Ranveer Singh
Favorite Actress: Jessica Alba, Kate Winslet, Aishwarya Rai, Sridevi
Favorite Director: Dibakar Banarjee, Vikramadiya Motwane, Vishal Bhardwaj
Favorite Sports: Cricket, Football
Favorite Ice-cream: Honey Nut Crunch, Bavarian Chocolate
Favorite Restaurant: Indigo Delicatessen, Gaylord, Theobroma
Favorite Place: Hawaii
Weath of Aditya Roy Kapoor
Salary: 4 Crore rupee/film
Net Worth: 54 Crore rupee
Car: BMW 5 Series
Bike: Royal Enfield Cast Iron 500
- Big Star Entertainment Award for Best actor in a Romantic role for Aashiqui 2 in 2013.
- Big Star Entertainment Award for the Most Romantic Jodi Award alongside Shraddha Kapoor in 2013.
- Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 with Shraddha Kapoor in 2014.
- Star Guild Award for Jodi of the Year with Shraddha Kapoor in 2014.
- IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor in 2014.
Some Interesting Facts of Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Aditya Roy Kapoor prefers drinking alcohol.
- Street food is the biggest weakness
- He loves to collect matchboxes, playing with guitar, drawing, writing songs.
- Aditya Roy Kapoor rejected two major films for his film Fitoor but that movie was a flop in the box office.
- He doesn’t like to talk loudly at testaurants
- His nickname is Adi
- His dreamgirl should smell like an angel and should have perfect nose and big soulful eyes.
- Tiger Shroff was the first choice for Aashiqui 2.
- Aditya Roy Kapoor came completely drunk on the sets of Aashiqui 2 scene in the film.
- Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani was the turning point of his career.
- He prefers waking up late in the morning, even sometimes he wakes up at noon.
- He is addicted to coffee.
- He works five days in a week to maintain this body. He told in an interview that he prefers playing football rather than running on a treadmill.
- Aditya Roy Kapoor loves music and likes to play guitar.
Aditya Roy Kapoor HD Photos